Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Lied!

I completely forgot to post up some pictures from the Big Bang concert that I went to last month.

I already did my 13-14 blogs in Japanese so I'm just doing this one for fun and it will be in English.


It was called the "Galaxy Tour" because they were promoting the Samsung Galaxy.

New Jersey's Prudential Center is home to the New Jersey Devils. My best friend is a huge Devil fan so I had to take a picture.


A quick shot of the stage but we still had to walk up two flights...our seats were awful....


Some Big Bang/Samsung promotions



The view from our seats. 


I got one of them light stick thingies!


Last shot of me and my girlfriends waiting for the show to start. I'm not sure why me and Val's eyes are glowing...



Bug Bang performing Haru Haru with audience participation!




No comments:

Post a Comment