Friday, December 7, 2012

For Real This Time

こんにちはみんあさん!

日本語はむずかしいですがとてもおもしろいですよ!

I have to say that despite sleepless nights studying for tests, it was in the end, all worth it. Learning any new language is hard and requires a lot of practice and a lot of patience. I got discouraged at times, thinking that maybe it would be better if I dropped the class, however when i saw my first test I thought again. My first test was a 92!

Last semester I passed by the skin of my teeth and pulled out with a C. I thought it was only going to get harder. But for some reason, this class went a lot smoother and I found myself able to ask questions to help me better understand the material.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to take Conversational Japanese as it interferes with my work schedule. I would love to be able to take it in the future and to one day be completely fluent. Hopefully in between the time it takes for me to be able to take another Japanese Language class, I won;t forget everything I  have learned previously.

I'm impressed with the amount of Japanese I know even though it's not even close to being fluent.  When I listen to some of my favorite J-Pop artists (なかしまみか、あやか、嵐、etc.) I sometimes find that I can understand a bit!

I hope one day, I will be able to put my knowledge of Japanese to use. I feel like realistically I won't be able to pack up and go to Japan, but I want to find another way. Maybe work as an interpreter for the UN or something.

ブログはちょっと不便けどわるいじゃなかったです。

かく先生とみんあさん、
読んでくれてありがとございました。

じゃね!
ネコ!


No comments:

Post a Comment